FDIC Data Tools
Here are links to searchable databases containing banking industry, historical, or sales information.
- Bank Data Guide - A summary of various financial and analytical tools that are available on the FDIC's web site.
- Search - Full text search through the available FDIC databases.
- Bank Find - Check to see if your bank is insured; find the locations of your bank's branches; find out if your bank has merged or been acquired; or review your bank's history.
- Institution Directory - View and download the latest comprehensive financial and demographic data for every FDIC-insured institution, including the most recent quarterly financial statements, with performance and condition ratios.
- Call & Thrift Financial Reports - View and download any bank Call Report or Thrift Financial Report (TFR) filed since 2001.
- Summary of Deposits - View results of the annual survey of branch office deposits. Data includes branch listings, downloads, charts and tables.
Deposit Market Share Report - Determine the deposit market share for each FDIC-insured institution within user-defined geographic areas.
- Statistics on Depository Institutions (SDI) - View and download detailed financial reports concerning FDIC-insured institutions. Create custom peer groups, custom reports, and download data in bulk.
- Reports of Changes to FDIC Financial Institutions & Office Structure - View and download a report of all FDIC-insured institution and branch office structure changes.
- Securities Exchange Act Filings - Contains beneficial ownership report filings on Forms 3, 4 and 5 for insured depository institutions whose primary Federal regulator is the FDIC.
- Historical Statistics on Banking - Provides annual statistical information on the banking industry beginning in 1934.
- FDIC Quarterly Banking Profile - Provides the earliest comprehensive summary of financial results for all FDIC-insured institutions.
- Failed Bank List - Provides useful information for the customers and vendors of failed financial institutions since October 1, 2000.
- FDIC Dividends from Failed Banks - Search for the latest dividend information for banks that have failed since October 1, 2000.
- Unclaimed Funds - Search for unclaimed insured deposits for failed banks from January 1, 1989 to June 28, 1993 or for dividend checks issued which were undeliverable or never cashed.
- CRA Ratings & Performance Evaluations - Find current and past Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Performance Ratings (CRA) ratings and Performance Evaluations (PEs) for specific institutions that have been examined by the FDIC since July 1, 1990.
- FDIC Owned Real Estate - Find current properties for sale by the FDIC.
- Historic Asset Sales – See sales results from sales of loans, real estate and other assets from the mid-1990's through present.