Continuing IT Training Program
Mobile Financial Services Security
Program OverviewThis course explores how an organization should securely develop, deploy, and monitor mobile banking applications and payment systems.
Key ObjectivesUpon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand mobile banking fundamentals, including authentication, and assessing risk,
- Understand managements responsibilities in managing and auditing mobile applications,
- Assess ongoing oversight of a bank’s mobile banking processing environment,
- Understand the difference between mobile banking and mobile payments,
- Understand how mobile payments work, and
- Understand security incident response and business continuity planning in relation to mobile banking and mobile payment services
Instructional FormatLectures and classroom discussion.
IT Subject Matter Experts and IT Examiners.
This course is open to appropriate staff of the FDIC and partner government regulatory agencies. This course is not open to the public or staff of private banks.