- The Webcast is open to all parties interested in Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) compliance issues, but registration is required.
- The outreach event will be held from 9 a.m. to noon EDT and will be available for on-demand viewing for three months following the presentation.
- To register for the Webcast go to: http://www.visualwebcaster.com/FFIEC/30018/_reg.html
It can also be accessed through “Quick Links” at: www.ffiec.gov
- The event is part of a series of briefings for the banking industry and field examiners on the BSA/AML Examination Manual. The host organizations are the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). Also participating in these outreach events are state banking agencies, the Office of Foreign Assets Control, banking organizations, and banking trade associations.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Bank Secrecy Act
Debra L. Novak, Senior Financial Analyst,
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or 202-898-3673
FIL-75-2005 - PDF 32k (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2005/index.html.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 801 17th Street, NW, Room 100, Washington, DC 20434 (1-877-275-3342 or (703) 562-2200).