Financial Institution Letters
July 16, 2014
Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income
The Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income (Call Report) for the June 30, 2014, report date must be received by Wednesday, July 30, 2014. Certain institutions with foreign offices have an additional five calendar days to submit their reports. The amount of information to be reported on international remittance transfer activity and the reporting frequency for these data have been reduced this quarter as planned.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions under $1 Billion in Total Assets: This Financial Institution Letter applies to all FDIC-supervised banks and savings associations, including community institutions.
- Data on international remittance transfer activity, which were collected initially in Schedule RC-M, Memoranda, in the March 2014 Call Report, will now be reported semiannually in June and December, beginning this quarter. Questions in the March 2014 Call Report about international remittance transfer activity during 2012 have been deleted.
- The Call Report forms and an instruction book update for June 2014 are available on the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council's Web site at http://www.ffiec.gov/ffiec_report_forms.htm and the FDIC's Web site at http://www.fdic.gov/callreports.
- Banks should review FIL-36-2014 and its accompanying Supplemental Instructions for further information on the second quarter 2014 Call Report. FIL 36 2014 can be accessed at http://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2014/fil14036.html.
- FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings) and FDIC-Supervised Savings Associations
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Call Report Preparer
- FIL-36-2014, July 14, 2014, Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income for Second Quarter 2014
- FIL-4-2014, January 24, 2014, Revisions to Regulatory Reports
- FIL-3-2014, January 22, 2014, Revisions to the Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income and the FFIEC 101 Report
- FDIC's Data Collection and Analysis Section at 800 688 3342 or email@example.com
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at http://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2014/.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies may be obtained via the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, E 1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).