FDIC Atlanta Region Regulatory Conference Call:
Identifying and Mitigating Cyber Fraud
Thursday, June 27, 2013
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM Eastern Time
Information Technology (IT) threats continue to change and evolve quickly, presenting institutions of all sizes with new security and data integrity challenges. During this conference call, we will discuss specific areas of cyber fraud that have been in the news recently. We will also cover mitigating strategies and best practices to reduce the risk to your institution and customers.
- Jeff Povlak, Assistant Regional Director
- Richard Snitzer, Examination Specialist (IT)
- The conference call is open to all FDIC-supervised institutions located in the Atlanta Region (AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, and WV).
- Bank directors, officers, and employees are invited to participate in the conference call and may call in from any location.
- A question and answer session will follow the presentation. Questions may be submitted in advance of or during the live broadcast by emailing ATLConferenceCall@FDIC.gov.
- Participants are encouraged to have a copy of the materials with them during the presentation.
- The conference call is free, but advance registration is required.
- Registration for this event is now closed.
- If you need assistance with the registration process or need to modify your registration information, please email your request to ATLConferenceCall@FDIC.gov.
- The primary contact designated during the registration process will receive a confirmation email on Monday, June 24. The email will contain a toll-free number and pass code for participants to gain entry to the call as well as a link to access the presentation materials.