Notice of Agency Meeting
Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC
Building located at 550 - 17th Street, N.W., Washington,
July 19, 2005
Pursuant to the provisions of the “Government
in the Sunshine Act” (5 U.S.C. 552b), notice is hereby given that the
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Board of Directors will meet in
open session at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 19, 2005, to consider the
Summary Agenda: No
substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These
matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board
of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of
- Summary reports, status reports, and reports of
actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice and Request
for Public Comment Pursuant to the Economic Growth and Regulatory
Paperwork Reduction Act of 1996 (EGRPRA).
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule Amending
Part 335 to Conform with the Requirements of the Securities Exchange
- Memorandum and resolution re: Federal Register
Notice of an Altered Privacy Act System of Records.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Proposed Amendment
to Part 363 Annual Audit and Reporting Requirements.
- Memorandum and resolution re: New Proposed Rule
on Insurance Coverage of Funds Underlying Stored Value Cards and
Other Nontraditional Access Devices.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Advance Notice of
Proposed Rulemaking on Petition for Rulemaking to Preempt Certain
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed
Rulemaking Implementing Senior Examiner Post-Employment
- Memorandum and resolution re: Community
Reinvestment Act Final Rule.
The meeting will be held in the Board Room on the
sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 - 17th Street, N.W.,
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids
(e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those
attendees needing such assistance should call (202)
416-2089 (Voice); or (202) 416-2007
(TTY), to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the
meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of
the Corporation, at (202) 898-7043.
Point of Contact
Mr. Robert E. Feldman