Bank of Shorewood, Shorewood, IL
Closing Date: August 5, 2011
|Bidder||Type of Transaction||Deposit Premium/(Discount) %||Asset Premium/(Discount) $(000)||SF Loss Share Tranche 1||SF Loss Share Tranche 2||SF Loss Share Tranche 3||Commercial Loss Share Tranche 1||Commercial Loss Share Tranche 2||Commercial Loss Share Tranche 3||Value Appreciation Instrument||Conforming Bid||Linked|
|Winning Bid and Bidder:
Heartland Bank and Trust Company, Bloomington, IL
|All deposit whole bank||0.00%||$(30,000)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No||Yes||N/A|
|Other Bid:||Modified All deposit whole bank with loss share||0.00%||$(12,900)||N/A||N/A||N/A||80%||80%||N/A||No||No||N/A|
|Other Bid:||All deposit whole bank with loss share||0.00%||$(17,700)||N/A||N/A||N/A||80%||80%||N/A||No||No||N/A|
|Other Bid:||Modified All deposit whole bank||0.00%||$(21,900)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No||Yes||N/A|
|Other Bid:||All deposit whole bank||0.00%||$(31,900)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No||Yes||N/A|
- The winning bidder's acquisition of all the deposits was the least costly resolution compared to a liquidation alternative. The liquidation alternative was valued using valuation models to estimate the market value of the assets. Bids for loss share, if any, were valued using a discounted cash flow analysis for the loss share portfolio over the life of the loss share agreement.
- The cover bid is the bid that: a. Is less costly than liquidation and b. Is the least costly bid after excluding all bids submitted by the winning bidder.
- Because the four Other Bids were submitted by one bidder, the Other Bidder name is omitted from this disclosure.
- The Other Bidder Names and the Other Bids are in random order. There is no linkage between bidder names and bids, except in the case of the winning bid.
- For more information on the bid disclosure policy, see www.fdic.gov/about/freedom/biddocs.html.