FDIC Consumer News
FDIC Consumer News provides practical guidance on how to become a smarter, safer user of financial services. Issues and selected articles offer helpful hints, quick tips and common-sense strategies to protect and stretch your hard-earned dollars.
Current Issue – Summer 2015
- Mobile Banking and Payments: New Uses for Phones ... and Even Watches
- At the ATM: 10 Ways to Minimize Fees and Maximize Security
- From Coupons to Cash Back: Our Latest Tips on Choosing and Using Bank "Rewards"
- Establishing or Rebuilding Credit Scores: Options for Moving Forward
- A Forward Look at Reverse Mortgages
- Dear FDIC: More Answers to Consumer Questions About Deposit Insurance