- On August 12, 2008, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added new entries to its Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) list under the category of Nonproliferation Weapons of Mass Destruction (NPWMD). The changes follow:
- ESFAHAN NUCLEAR FUEL RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION CENTER (a.k.a. ENTC; a.k.a. ESFAHAN NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY CENTER; a.k.a. NFRPC; a.k.a. "ESFAHAN NUCLEAR FUEL AND PROCUREMENT COMPANY"; a.k.a. "NERPC"), P.O. Box 81465-1589, Esfahan, Iran [NPWMD]
- JABBER IBN HAYAN (a.k.a. JABER IBN HAYAN RESEARCH DEPARTMENT; a.k.a. JABR IBN HAYAN MULTIPURPOSE LABORATORIES; a.k.a. "JABIR BIN AL-HAYYAN LABORATORY"; a.k.a. "JHL"), c/o AEOI-JIHRD P.O. Box 11365-8486, Tehran, Iran [NPWMD]
- JOZA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY (a.k.a. JOZA INDUSTRIES COMPANY), P.O. Box 16595-159, Tehran, Iran [NPWMD]
- NUCLEAR RESEARCH CENTER FOR AGRICULTURE AND MEDICINE (a.k.a. CENTER FOR AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH AND NUCLEAR MEDICINE; a.k.a. KARAJ NUCLEAR RESEARCH CENTER; a.k.a. NRCAM; a.k.a. "KARAJI AGRICULTURAL AND MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTER"), P.O. Box 31585-4395, Karaj, Iran [NPWMD]
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT PROCUREMENT COMPANY (a.k.a. "SEP CO."), P.O. Box 16785-195, Tehran, Iran [NPWMD]
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Review Examiner Darley Steide at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-83-2008 - PDF (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be
accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained
through the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA
22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).