- On March 4, 2008, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) updated its Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) list.
- The following names have been removed:
- AVENDANO GUTIERREZ, Francisco Eduardo, Carrera 8 No. 66-21 apt. 204, Bogota, Colombia; Transversal 1A No. 69-54 apt. 502, Bogota, Colombia; c/o LABORATORIOS GENERICOS VETERINARIOS, Bogota, Colombia; c/o CONSTRUCCIONES AVENDANO GUTIERREZ Y CIA. LTDA., Bogota, Colombia; DOB 3 Jul 1960; Cedula No. 16645182 (Colombia) (individual) [SDNT]
- SRBSKE SUME (a.k.a. SRPSKA SUME; a.k.a. SRPSKE SUME: STATE FORESTRY COMPANY (REPUBLIKA SRPSKA)), Sokolac, Bosnia and Herzegovina [BALKANS]
- SRPSKA SUME (a.k.a. SRBSKE SUME; a.k.a. SRPSKE SUME: STATE FORESTRY COMPANY (REPUBLIKA SRPSKA)), Sokolac, Bosnia and Herzegovina [BALKANS]
- SRPSKE SUME: STATE FORESTRY COMPANY (REPUBLIKA SRPSKA) (a.k.a. SRBSKE SUME; a.k.a. SRPSKA SUME), Sokolac, Bosnia and Herzegovina [BALKANS]
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Review Examiner B. C. Hamilton at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-28-2008 - PDF (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be
accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained
through the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA
22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).